Please use this form to submit your resume for Office Administrator position at Head Office.
Canadian Co-operative Wool Growers Limited is a co-operative organization that was incorporated in 1918. The company is involved in collecting, grading and marketing Canadian wool to global destinations. The company also operates a retail division for livestock supplies, animal health products, equipment and clothing. Branch locations are in Carleton Place, Cookstown and Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario, Lethbridge, Alberta and St. Hyacinthe, Quebec.
Job Description (Full Time Position – Head Office - Carleton Place, Ontario)
Long established company now hiring experienced Office Administrator to join our team.
They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The primary tasks of the office administrator will include accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll (ADP). The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with minimal supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth. Responsibilities will include.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures a strong skill set for basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and accounting/point of sale software (Spire)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage ie recording company meeting minutes etc
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Bilingual English / French is preferred but not mandatory
Compensation will be based on experience.
The company offers an excellent group benefit package, company pension plan and performance bonus.
Apply with confidential resume to:
Canadian Co-operative Wool Growers Limited