Cookstown, Ontario location serves our customers in Ontario. They are located in the Ontario Stockyards building north of Toronto at Cookstown, crossroads of Hwy 89 and the 400.
We also have a satellite store at the St. Jacobs Farmers Market in Kitchener/Waterloo on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Our branch locations offer the same livestock related products we that are in our printed CCWG Livestock Supply Magazine Catalogue, plus much more. You will find all your needs for animal health products, ID tags, shearing supplies, stockman’s library, fencing, handling equipment, feeders etc.
This location has a wool depot for the sheep producer to drop off their wool while picking up their livestock supplies or check out our wool depot listing for one close to you.
Livestock Products available from our store:
- Animal health products – medication, milk replacer, vitamins
- Fencing - permanent, temporary, portable, electric, insulators, wire/tape
- Handling equipment - crooks, halters, deck chair
- Handling & feeders - chutes, pens, trimming stand, hay feeders
- Hoof Care – medications, shears
- Livestock ID tags - sheep, goats, pigs, cattle
- Lambing Supplies - bottles, nipples, holders, Woolovers, Ewespoon
- Livestock management - software, predator control, scales, readers, Moocall
- Shearing supplies - machines, clippers, blades, cutters
- Sheepskins - rugs, woolwash
- Show & Grooming – hand shears, Orvus, Howard wool cards, sheep blankets
- Stockman’s library - books & DVD's for all livestock & age groups
- Veterinary Instruments – syringes, castrator supplies, dehorners, plastic boots/gloves
- Waterers - Gallagher E-Fount & Lil Spring
- Wool & Mohair products & supplies – rovings, batting, socks, blankets
Any questions? Just call or stop by:
c/o Ontario Stockyards Inc.
CCWG Livestock Supplies - Waterloo
c/o OLEX Stockyard
Monday - Thursday: 8 am to 5 pm
Tuesday - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Retail stores will be closed on all stat holidays.