Wool Collection Depots
Please call your local wool collection depot to see if they are receiving wool at this time.
Advance payments on wool are not being processed until further notice.
Lets help stop the spread - stay home, stay safe!
Interested in becoming a CCWG Wool Depot or Shearer Licenced Operator or need to update your info?
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us for more information and opportunities in your area.
Become a Shareholder and qualify for the Shareholder Wool Shipper Loyalty Reward Program (SWSLRP).
Maximizing your Wool Cheque With Brian Greaves
Advance & Final Payment
Producers are paid an advance payment (if requested) upon delivery of their wool to any of our wool depots with a final payment to follow after grading, based on the grading results and wool market conditions.
The advance payment is predetermined for Domestic and Range wool types and fluctuates based on wool market conditions and our forward sales.
Producers are paid on the basis of 3 classifications for yield on main grades and receive an additional rebate for high yielding and well prepared clips. For more info check out our Wool Purchase Policy.
'It seems that clothing demand in a global pandemic isn’t a high priority'. Eric Bjergso calls it the deepest wool slump ever experienced by the industry.
Click the link or picture above for the full story from the:
Ottawa Business Journal
By: Tom Van Dusen - Sept 14th 21
Wool Depot listing by Province
click on the Province name for full listing
or download the pdf file for east or west.
Please phone ahead to all wool depots to make appointment for delivery
Please mark all your bags with:
- full name (name for cheque)
- mailing address
- phone number
We remind ALL producers that they MUST call their regular delivery location to ensure that wool deliveries will be possible.
Any wool left outside the storage facilities is done so at the producers risk.
CCWG will not be responsible for wet wool and will not be responsible for any wool that is not properly identified before you arrive at the wool collection depot.
- Bert Meyer, Hummingbird Farm - Eureka Springville, NS - 902-396-7595
or stop by the Atlantic Stockyards Ltd, 48 Salmon River Rd, Salmon River, NS on Thursdays to arrange your wool drop off time
Container location is 245 River Rd, Eureka Springville, Pictou County, NS
Québec Wool Depots
- Premier Choix Agricole - Une Division de Canadienne Co-opérative Wool Growers Limitée
5120 Rue Martineau, Saint Hyacinthe 450-796-4242 1-888-796-4242 Fax: 796-4243
- Eastern Townships c/o Trenholm Nelson - 598 Rte 243, Kingsbury Tel/Fax 819-826-3066
- George Parent - 381 Rue Principale, Saint Gabriel 418-798-8272
Ontario Wool Depots
- CCWG Head Office - Carleton Place
Open: Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am to 2:30pm
Closed for lunch -12:30pm to 1pm & weekends - please call ahead
613-257-2714 ext 4,1-800-488-2714 Fax: 257-8896 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- CCWG Cookstown Branch - Weekdays 9 am - 4 pm
705-458-4800 1-866-458-4800 email@example.com
- Blenheim - Calvin & Jeff Russell - 519-809-1102
- Glen Huron - Richard Metheral - 705-351-2022
- Indian River - Geraldine Heffernan - 705-295-4238
- Little Britain - Gord Mark - 705-786-2679
- Madoc - Terry Spicer - 613-473-1278
- Manitoulin Island - Dean Millsap - 705-282-6283 Call evenings or leave a message
- Millbrook - Ruco Braat - 705-939-2366
- New Liskeard - Gerry Oriet - cell: 705-650-2338 office: 705-647-4477
- Paris - Glenn Kelley - 519-442-6486
- Rainy River District - Emo Feed - 807-482-2017
- Wingham - John Farrell - 519-357-1058
- York - Jerry Kelleher - 905-772-3298
Manitoba Wool Depots
- Howard Alexander - Stonewall - 204-467-9399
- Simon Atkinson - Brandon - 204-761-4452
- Ste-Geneviève - CLOSED
- Grunthal Livestock Auction Mart - Grunthal - 204-434-6519 - opening April 1st
- Ken & Agnes McLaren - Sifton - 204-655-3441
- Linda Westman - Interlake area (wool loading day) - 204-643-5551
Saskatchewan Wool Depots
- Ward Harden - Fir Mountain (loading day) - 306-476-7250
- Maria Hoogenboom - Yorkton - 306-620-3090
- Chris Kirwan - Gull Lake - 306-672-7477
- Rick Matthews - Livelong - 306-845-2404
- J3 Meier Wool Depot - Dundurn - 306-544-2428
- Stephen Mottershead - Dysart - cell 306-331-8318
- Dane Peterson - Mossbank - 306-640-6408 firstname.lastname@example.org GPS: (49.9982812,-106.1649790)
Alberta Wool Depots
- CCWG Lethbridge - 145 Broxburn Boulevard, Lethbridge County, AB T1J 4P4 email@example.com 403-327-3760 1-800-567-3693 Fax:403-380-6982
- Jozsef Barna - Drayton Valley - 780-898-9454
- Beaver Hill Auction Services - Tofield - http://beaverhillauctions.com - firstname.lastname@example.org - 780-662-9384 Fax:780-662-3615
- Birch Hills Colony - Wanham - 780-694-2535
- Nathanael Polson - Clive - 403-391-1163
- Wayne Schwab - Cremona - 403-874-5736 - email@example.com
- Rudy Stein - Barrhead - 780-674-3732 Fax 674-4309
- John Woodburn - Grimshaw - 780-332-4481 Fax:780-332-2878
British Columbia Wool Depots
* Year round deliveries * Please call for drop-off time
Farmington - South Peace Colony (Ben) - 250-663-8814
Grand Forks - Martin Lubben - 250-442-1551
BC Livestock - 8am to 4pm
- Kamloops 250-573-3939
- Williams Lake 250-398-7174
- Vanderhoof 250-567-4333
* Drop off from: Aug to Sept 18th wool loading day * please call for drop-off time
Abbotsford - Dave Stephens - firstname.lastname@example.org 604-857-0166