Here are a few highlights of the upcoming Sale
• This is a timed auction event
• Sale day is July 11, 2020: Bidding starts Friday July 10th at 9:00 am and will end at 6:00 pm on Saturday July 11th. Times are MST
• This is a "racehorse style" finish - where there will be extended bidding time during the last 5 minutes
• Consignors will need to send photos and forms to CSBA office by June 10th and all animals will need to be approved by the sale committee
• Signed Registration papers will need to be submitted by June 30th to the the CSBA office
• There is a $20 non-refundable entry fee / animal and 7% commission fee
• Buyers need to register with DLMS but all payments will be due to CSBA
• Transportation will be the responsibility of the buyer - we will post any available transportation options on the website.
• Anyone interested in providing transportation is asked to send their contact information to the CSBA to be updated on the website
• Online catalogue of animals will be available after June 20th at this website
Any questions please contact the CSBA office at firstname.lastname@example.org
or any one of the CSBA board of directors.