Here are a few highlights of the upcoming Sale
• This is a timed auction event
• Sale day is July 11, 2020: Bidding starts Friday July 10th at 9:00 am and will end at 6:00 pm on Saturday July 11th. Times are MST
• This is a "racehorse style" finish - where there will be extended bidding time during the last 5 minutes
• Consignors will need to send photos and forms to CSBA office by June 10th and all animals will need to be approved by the sale committee
• Signed Registration papers will need to be submitted by June 30th to the the CSBA office
• There is a $20 non-refundable entry fee / animal and 7% commission fee
• Buyers need to register with DLMS but all payments will be due to CSBA
• Transportation will be the responsibility of the buyer - we will post any available transportation options on the website.
• Anyone interested in providing transportation is asked to send their contact information to the CSBA to be updated on the website
• Online catalogue of animals will be available after June 20th at this website
Any questions please contact the CSBA office at email@example.com
or any one of the CSBA board of directors.
CCWG DIRECTOR ELECTIONS
The following Canadian Co-operative Wool Growers Limited directors’ term of office will expire in 2020. Any shareholder interested in a director position is required to file a nomination ballot supported by three shareholders from the provincial sub district in which they reside, at least 60 days prior to the provincial shareholders meeting. Copies of our corporate bylaws, nomination ballots and shareholder lists are available upon request from the Canadian Co-operative Wool Growers Limited, Box 130, Carleton Place, Ontario, K7C 3P3. All nomination ballots must be received at Head Office by June 30, 2020.
L'ÉLECTION DES DIRECTEURS
La durée du mandat des directeurs de la Canadian Co-operative Wool Growers Limited, notée ci-dessous, prendra fin en 2020. Tout actionnaire intéressé par un poste de direction est tenu de déposer un bulletin de mise en candidature soutenu par trois actionnaires du sous-district provincial dans lequel il réside, au moins 60 jours avant l'assemblée générale provinciale. Des copies de nos statuts sociaux et des bulletins de mise en candidature sont disponibles sur demande auprès de la Canadian Co-operative Wool Growers Limited, boîte 130, Carleton Place, Ontario, K7C 3P3. Tous les bulletins de mise en candidature doivent être reçus au siège social pour le 30 juin 2020.
CCWG Directors up for Election in 2020
For more information, please visit https://wool.ca/page/board-of-directors
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING / AVIS DE L'ASSEMBLÉE GÉNÉRALE ANNUELLE
102nd Annual General Meeting
of the / la
102e l'assemblée générale annuelle de
Canadian Co-operative Wool Growers Limited
The CCWG Board of Directors have made the difficult decision to cancel the physical AGM that was previously planned to take place on October 17, 2020 in Prince George, BC.
As an alternative the AGM
will now be presented in a virtual format via Zoom.
Full details to be advised at a later date.